Rechercher dans ce blog

02/10/2011

CRAZY STUFF FROM E-BAY


Yesterday I was looking for some clothes on e-bay and I "bumped" into a really particular brand called Virginblak.
It is a really rock dark and stylish brand that love black and studs.
The quality is really changeable, it depends on the item.
The most amusing things are the accessories above all sunglasses.
I really appreciated the sneakers but the shoes in general aren't that great except the louboutin style shoes.
Prices are Ok for this style of clothes.
This brand is great to complete a total black basic outfit, I don't thing you can mix 2 pieces of that brand togheter it will be too charged in fact the styling of the pictures is all over the place and not really tasteful, but I think that with a little bit of intelligence and sence of style you can look really expensive!!!
Of course I prepared a selction for you of my favourite pieces

THE LEATHER VIMPIRE 




THE DECONTRACTED PRIST





MORE OR LESS GRAPHIC B&W




STUDED ACCESSORIES




AROUND THE NECK



THE SHOES


Click here to visit the e-bay store and buy...may be?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire